For complete beginner
Rate: RM150/hr (approx. USD$40) include equipment and instructor
This covers the following: (Note: Usually it takes more than one session to cover everything)
- Understanding weather and wind directions
- Assess suitability of the kite spot and determine sign of danger
- Equipment breakdown understanding its functionality
- Concept of flying and controlling a kite via experiencing a trainer kite
- Understanding the experience flying kite in water by body dragging
- Learn to water start and ride using beginner board
Foiling (for experience kiter only)
Rate: RM200/hr (approx. USD$50) include equipment and instructor
This covers the following:
- Understanding types of hydrofoil.
- Understand concepts of foiling on a foilboard to provide you better mental picture of body position for proper balancing.
- Falling off from hydrofoil is part of learning process so is important for you to understand the safety of riding a hydrofoil board to reduce the risk of injury.
- Entering and exiting a foilboard in water.
- Surface riding.
- Start to foil over water and maintain balance on foil.